You might be aware that data protection legislation is changing on the 25th May 2018 when the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) comes into force replacing the Data Protection Act 1998. As a supplier / contractor, and more pertinently, a processor of your company / personal data, we are legally obliged to comply with this new legislation.
What Sort Of Information Do We Hold: –
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, postal address, email address, mobile & landline phone numbers
- Information about what services you have previously had from us
What Is The Legal Basis For Processing Your Information: –
- We require your name / current address in order to legally work for you and send relevant data and documents to your home such as invoices, estimates, correspondence letters etc
- We gather this information to allow us to make our services available to you and to process your requests accordingly
- The information may be used to communicate with you on any matter relating to the provision of the services in general
How We Protect Your Information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We do not share your information with any third parties.
Rights Of Access, Erasure & Objection
It is important that the data we hold about you / your company is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if any details need to be changed. By law you may have the right to request access to and correct the personal data that we hold about you, or object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances. If you want to review, verify or correct any of your personal data, please contact us on email@example.com
During your visit to and interaction with our website, we can collect information by:
Contact data provided by you through an enquiry form and moving around our website
Aggregated data through a web analytical service called Google Analytics which provides statistical or demographic data. Aggregated data however is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website page or which days have more visitors.
The AJM website sets a temporary cookie to assist with security checks and anti-spam measures associated with contact/enquiry form submissions. This cookie contains no personal information and is discarded when you close your browser.
Links to Other Websites
The AJM website contains click through links. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those or any other sites that they in turn have click through links to. This privacy statement applies solely to the personal information collected by AJM Decorating Ltd.